Wednesday, August 10, 2011

News and Updates

At the moment Legend Inc. is kind of in transition. The big move coming up this weekend finally. Something I have been talking about for quite some time is actually becoming a reality this Saturday. That has been a huge reason there has been very little activity.

Another reason it has been quiet around here is because www.legendinc.net expired and I was unaware of the events quickly following. So, needless to say; my domain service company expected me to pay a fee of $100 for letting my services expire. Something that I found was pretty common, but I just didn't know. I don't have that kind of cash so it may be possible that I move on with the moniker that is Legend Inc. and once again start over. August 22nd, 2011 I will have a definite answer and will make an announcement.

With all the confusion and the stress of everything I remain hard at work. Not a ton of client related work but have been busy with my prints and new tees that will be available for sell in September 2011. Also, I have been invited to attend and display my art prints at my first ever art show. I am really excited and really expect more opportunities to show my work in the future. It is something I will be working on. A back up plan is already in place should I face the loss of www.legendinc.net and everything will be updated to reflect any changes.

Clients that I am currently working with include DSGNS album artwork, design & layout along with more merchandise designs. (www.dsgnsmusic.blogspot.com) and also Sunken Ship Studios website & webstore. Website should be made available sometime September as they have not officially "launched"

Thanks for all your patience and dedication. Talk to you soon.

-D